Fascinated by nature - plants, animals, peoples - I began my photographic explorations several years ago. Travel, experiences, and images of our world reinforce my believe that we are all connected and are very much the same.
Through my camera, I try to convey my wonder of the places I visit and stories I find. My passion for adventure is driving my need to capture the ever-changing image of our planet.
Born in St. Petersburg, Russia and now living between the East Coast US and the Quebec’s Laurentians, I am a self-taught artist. After my business career working with visualizing the data, I continued my pursuit of capturing our world and began sharing my work recently participating in local juried shows, gaining recognition.
Here is where my photography work was recently seen:
- 1st Prize Excellence in Photography at GNAL's annual Juried Fall Art Show
- 2nd Place at the Councours Photos 2019 Lac-Superieur "Nature a Notre Porte"
- National Geographic Daily Dozen editor's selection (unfortunately, the site is no longer active as NG moved to Insta)
- the Juried Art Show at the Braemer Gallery at the Einstein Montgomery Hospital
- the Spring Fling arts and crafts showcase at the James E. Kinney Senior Center
- selected for The Greater Norristown Art League (GNAL) annual Juried Art Show
- featured at Aman Bistro restaurant, Chalfont and Atlantic Physical Therapy, Philadelphia
When you look at my photographs, imagine yourself in that place and time, explore it, and you will discover!